There are some notes that we have to mention that probably no one noticed or think of:
1. Demolyser doesn't show correct time always. Second decimal can be different than in FPS Death version. So please use FPS death instead of Demolyser! Get FPS Death. Warning: FPS Death must be in /cstrike folder otherwise you won't be able to load demos and check them!
2. Killing yourself after stopping the timer is not an obligation anymore.
3. You can suggest maps for the record list. You can do it here. But please wait with uploading a demo on suggested map, we will let you know when/if map is accepted.
4. New features at website! - Download page - SteamIDs in the profiles (if you set it to your, it also shows a signature on your profile which design you can also change from the user settings) - Download links for the maps on the maps.php page - Links to the news on the Map history/Jumper profile - Links to the jumpers' profiles on the ranking page and top5 - KZ Points & link to your jump profile on your user profile - Total demos & current demos on your user profile * Added a search function on the Downloads page
5. Wrong named demos Be careful with naming your demos! Name your rar archive with your correct nickname! If you fail to do so don't message demo releaser to delete your wrong submission. Name your demos as you want them to come out. Your mistakes are your mistakes and we won't bother to fix them.
This is the last time such wrong submissions have been deleted, they won't be in the future! Thanks for comprehension.